Canceled: Green Day Live in Hong Kong
March 19, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 10:30 pm
Lushington regretfully announce that due to the ongoing COVID-19 concerns and travel restrictions, Green Day – Live in Hong Kong scheduled to be held on 19 March 2021 will be cancelled. The band would like to thank all fans for your patience and understanding, and we hope to stage the show in Hong Kong in the future.
Full refunds for tickets purchased for the Hong Kong show will be available from 1 February via HK Ticketing, subject to the following refund procedure. Please see below:
Tickets purchased from Agencies (including Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, HKAPA Béthanie Landmark Heritage Campus, AsiaWorld-Expo, Kowloonbay International Trade & Exhibition Centre, D • PARK K11 Select and Tom Lee Music Stores) and Ticket Purchase Hotline (852) 31 288 288 by *CREDIT CARD or CASH, please refer to below (a) to (e):
- Please bring along the tickets to the HK Ticketing Box Office at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre during business hours from 1 Feb 2021 – 24 Mar 2021 to process a refund.
- Business Hours: Monday – Friday, 11am – 7pm and closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- For original *credit card payment transactions, the credit card used for the purchased ticket(s) is required to be presented with the refund application.
- An immediate full refund in cash will be made at the Box Office counter upon submission of a completed Cash Refund Application Form with concert ticket(s). The ticket holders must sign to acknowledge receipt of the refund.
- Any Refund request received after 24 Mar 2021 will not be processed.
Tickets purchased from HK Ticketing website at www.hkticketing.com by CREDIT CARD, please refer to below (f):
f) Full refund will be automatically deposited to the same Credit Card account used for ticket purchase within 45 working days.
Please visit www.hkticketing.com for details on the refund procedure.
For further enquiry, please call HK Ticketing Ticket Purchase Hotline at (852) 31 288 288 during office hours (from 10am to 8pm daily) or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presented By: Lushington Entertainments
Green Day recently released their single “Father Of All…,” which is the lead track on their forthcoming thirteenth studio album of the same name, out 7 February 2020 on Reprise / Warner Records.
Singapore will be the very first stop as the rock icons embark on a global stadium tour that includes solo dates in Asia and Europe. Then in June, the band will tour with co-headliners Weezer and Fall Out Boy – The Hella Mega Tour presented by Harley-Davidson, in June then visit Europe, UK and North America, visit cities throughout Europe, the U.K. and North America.
Formed in 1986 in Berkeley, CA, Green Day is one of the world’s best-selling bands of all time, with more than 70 million records sold worldwide and 10 billion cumulative audio/visual streams. Their 1994 breakout album Dookie, which sold over 10 million and achieved diamond status, is widely credited with popularizing and reviving mainstream interest in punk rock, catapulting a career-long run of #1 hit singles.
Approx. 90 minutes (No Interval)
Reserved Seated: $988 / $888 / $688 / $588
Free Standing: $988 / $788
Restricted View: $888 / $688
Arena, AsiaWorld-Expo, Lantau
Post your own events for free on the largest event calendar in Shenzhen, China and the Greater Bay Area. Access hundreds of thousands of people browsing our sites and get a chance to be featured on our WeChat, Facebook, Meetup and other social media channels.