- This event has passed.
Live Preview: | 10/23.24 MAX TRIO Traveller of the world
October 23, 2020 @ 9:30 pm – October 24, 2020 @ 11:30 pm
Follow Max’s voice to every corner of the world
10/23 & 10/24
MAX’s LATIN JAZZ 10/23
In the evening of the 23rd, Max Trio will perform their original Latin pieces, his definition of Latin Jazz is gentle yet lively, energetic but lyrical. And you are the only thing we need to complete the perfect combo of Latin Jazz!
MAX’s WORLD MUSIC, DIFFERENT LANGUAGE SAME STORY 10/24
In the evening of the 24th, folk songs of Europe, Bossa Nova and Bolero of Latin America, Blues on the side of Mississippi River. Max’s voice will take you through the river of history, back to the homelands of music. Bringing out the real freedom, real combination, and real revolution of Jazz.
Note: Please notify us with your booking and reserve seats asap. We will allocate your seats based on when the tickets are purchased since we only have a limited number of seats, so you may have to sit with someone else. Tickets are separate from the drinks and we require a minimum spending of 200 RMB pp including the ticket.
Pre-sale Ticket RMB 100 (Before the day of the event)
Live Ticket/At-the-door RMB 120 (On the day of the event)
Since 2000, started learning guitar performance and vocal. Being a translator helped him quite a lot in his jazz music career where he learnt to perform and the theories of numerous music caultures around the world. He had many performances after coming back from Australia, and mainly performs Jazz and Latin music and composes in many languages and genres.
BASS – Julian Zhu朱楠
Julian Zhu, started playing bass since 2008, assembled the ‘Blue Babble’ band and thus participating in shows and competitions. After he had started focusing on Jazz bass, he had been taught by Swedish Double bass player Erik Lund, and studied from numerous bassists such as Niccolo Faraci, Ze Eduardo, Sylvain Gagnon etc. He now is the bassist in Zhuhai ‘Golden Jazz’ Big band, as well as being part in the ‘Chakseng’ quintet where they have competed and performed frequently around in the canton jazz scene.
DRUMS – Kaven Sun孙兆新
Kaven Sun, studies Jazz Drums since he was very young. He had participated in many percussions bands and chaired in his university’s percussions department and leading the band to win awards. He then went to study at Lithuania in Master of Music Education. He continued his journey in drums with American DCI drummer, and Professor Arkdy Gotesman of Lithuania National Musical Academy, and achieved virtuoso certificate; he had won many awards after he came back to china, such as the IPEA international percussions competition and had taught many students that had also achieved awards in their musical careers.
- Please respect the musician and the venue
- Show starts at 21:30, lasts around 120 minutes, with a 15-minute intermission; available to enter from 20:00, please arrive at the venue half an hour before the show and will be greeted by our colleague at the door; we will save your seats until 22:30
- Tickets do not include drinks; we do require a minimum purchase of 200 RMB pp including the tickets (we have a great selection of wine, cocktails, and all kinds of alcohol available for your own pleasure as well as food! We kindly ask you not to bring any other drinks or food inside the venue)
- Please turn your phone off when the show starts or turn it to mute or flight mode.
- Please turn off your flashlight when taking a photo
- Tickets cannot be refunded except for certain circumstances
- If you cannot make it due to uncontrollable factors and wish to transfer the tickets to your friends of family members, please contact us asap
Post your own events for free on the largest event calendar in Shenzhen, China and the Greater Bay Area. Access hundreds of thousands of people browsing our sites and get a chance to be featured on our WeChat, Facebook, Meetup and other social media channels.