- This event has passed.
Live Preview |11/28 CLARA TRIO ‘The Silent Dock’
November 28, 2020 @ 9:30 pm – 11:30 pm
Flying above the life
Reading the silent words of flowers
Staying in the world with the self
I WISH YOU
Free As A Bird
CLARA TRIO ‘The Silent Dock’ 11/28
Under the crossing of cultures, some focus more on the expression of emotions and some, focus on the order and rationality. But when it keeps evolving, different styles become more and more alike. Generations of musicians provide more and more new opportunities for Jazz. And when tunes are played by more and more performers, more and more personalities are shown. And for different audience, different interpretations of the songs are stamped into the hearts.
CLARA TRIO will start from a soothing tune, from the traditional Jazz to Swing, and added with Contemporary and Latino Jazz notes. An evening filled with both sentiments and rationalities, will brough to you an unparalleled Jazz experience.
Note: Please notify us with your booking and reserve seats asap. We will allocate your seats based on when the tickets are purchased since we only have a limited number of seats, so you may have to sit with someone else. Tickets are separate from the drinks and we require a minimum spending of 200 RMB pp including the ticket.
Pre-sale Ticket RMB 100
Live Ticket/At-the-door RMB 120
KEYBOARD – Clara林晖
From Classical to Jazz, adjusting her performing styles from different aesthetics ever since she was young. From having classical recitals to giving up her classical degree to obtaining a scholarship in Berklee College of Music studying Jazz composing and Performing double majors. Taught by Jazz pianist, composer Ross Ramsay, Nando Michelin and Christian Li; Jazz educator, trombonist Hal Crook. Held multiple concerts with her own band and Jazz Woodwind Orchestra. 2020 she began studying in Colorado University studying a Master’s degree on Jazz performance.
Studies French Horn and Classical music since 9 years of age. Chaired the French horn department in the Yucai Sympohny Orchestra, as well as the Dunshan Brass Orchestra. Studies Electronic Bass performance and Jazz in Beijing Contemporary Academy of Music. Taught by many famous bass players such as Jiaolan Jiesuer, Tangge, Jeffrey Gilma etc.
Studied Jazz Theory and Jazz performance, lead the ‘Childish Food’ band which was then invited to the first ‘Silk Road’ international music festivals and performed with Jian Cui and Tangchao on the same stage.
DRUMS -Leung Musiq李亮
Jazz drummer, R&B musician. Studied in San Jose State University and The Collective School of Music New York, taught by Ian Froman, Marko Djordjevic, Sean Conly, Joe Fitzgerald studying Contemporary Jazz and Contemporary Music and studies Jazz Performance with NYC’s famous Jazz musician Kendrick Scott.
- Please respect the musician and the venue
- Show starts at 21:30, lasts around 120 minutes, with a 15-minute intermission; available to enter from 20:00, please arrive at the venue half an hour before the show and will be greeted by our colleague at the door; we will save your seats until 22:30
- Tickets do not include drinks; we do require a minimum purchase of 200 RMB pp including the tickets (we have a great selection of wine, cocktails, and all kinds of alcohol available for your own pleasure as well as food! We kindly ask you not to bring any other drinks or food inside the venue)
- Please turn your phone off when the show starts or turn it to mute or flight mode.
- Please turn off your flashlight when taking a photo
- Tickets cannot be refunded except for certain circumstances
- If you cannot make it due to uncontrollable factors and wish to transfer the tickets to your friends of family members, please contact us asap
Post your own events for free on the largest event calendar in Shenzhen, China and the Greater Bay Area. Access hundreds of thousands of people browsing our sites and get a chance to be featured on our WeChat, Facebook, Meetup and other social media channels.