- This event has passed.
“Resident Evil 2: Infected in Hong Kong” Experience House
January 15, 2020 @ 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Early-Bird [Resident Evil Thrilling Experience] The first Resident Evil 2: Infected in Hong Kong. Come and meet scary zombies!
Online pre-sales tickets for Resident Evil 2: Infected Hong Kong Experience House. You can now easily enter the Resident Evil 2: Infected Hong Kong Experience House by only presenting the QR code. Players can choose to play as the protagonist -Leon or Claire and enter into the Raccoon City Police Department. Have an exhilarating experience under the scene of zombie outbreak by trying to resolve this crisis. Face the zombies and infected creatures at close range. The unimaginable horror is waiting for you…
– Highlights –
・Buy Resident Evil 2: Infected Hong Kong tickets online and the order will be confirmed within 2 hours
・You can choose to act as either of the protagonists Leon or Claire in the Hong Kong First “Resident Evil” Experience House
・Experience the exciting sensation in the Raccoon City Police Department of Resident Evil 2
・The 5-storey game zone presents a dark and tense atmosphere of the Raccoon City Police Department.
The “Resident Evil 2: Infected Hong Kong” event hosted by Dorian Concept (Group) Limited is based on the popular horror game “Resident Evil 2” produced by CAPCOM, a prominent Japanese game company. Raccoon City Police Department will be restored in a 7-storey building located at 1 Hing Yip Street, Kwun Tong.
The game routes in the Raccoon City Police Department consist of 5 floors are surrounded by horror and intense atmosphere. Players can choose one of the routes Leon or Claire to escape an inferno that is full of zombies and infected creatures.
“Resident Evil 2: Infected in Hong Kong” Experience House event’s details:
Event period: 17 October 2019 to 17 January 2020
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday: 16:00 – 22:00
Friday: 16:00 – 24:00
Saturday and Public Holidays: 12:00 – 24:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 22:00
30 October: 16:00 – 24:00
24 December: 16:00 – 24:00
31 December: 16:00 – 24:00
Address: 1 Hing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong 香港觀塘興業街1號
Direction: Take the MTR to Exit B2 of Kwun Tong Station and go straight along the Hoi Yuen Road for 2 minutes.
“Resident Evil 2: Infected Hong Kong” The Priority Booking Platform: http://bit.ly/kkdayrs
The Priority Booking Location: CGA eSports Stadium ( 24-Hour Service, G/F, 38 Nelson St., Mong Kok)
For each ticket, you can enter one of the routes – Leon route or Claire route of “Resident Evil 2: Infected Hong Kong”.
Resident Evil 2: Infected Hong Kong Event Policy
Terms and Conditions
1. Each ticket is valid for one person per time. Lost or damaged or activated tickets (wristbands) will not be reissued or refunded.
2. Guests under age 14 are not allowed to enter into the game zone.
3. Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable.
4. In the case of bad weather, including but not limited to Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above, black rainstorm etc., the Premises may close with or without prior notice to the public for your safety.
5. If the numbers of guests reach the maximum capacity of the Premises, admission control may be imposed, and guests may not be allowed for entry.
6. All packages, suitcases and bags, umbrellas as well as any kind of containers and objects are not permitted inside the game zone. We recommend that you do not bring such items, or if you must, please use our luggage storage facilities located at the Premises entrance. Except for the luggage storage facilities and certain dedicated luggage boxes, our employees are not authorized to keep luggage.
7. We do not take any responsibility and do not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any guests. We would like to ask each guest to look after your belongings and keep your valuables with you at all time.
8. For safety reasons, roller blades, skateboarding shoes or any other shoes with wheels attached to shoes are not allowed inside the Premise.
9. The following items may not be brought into the Premises: all illicit or hazardous substances, alcoholic beverages, glass bottles, dangerous objects (particularly any offensive or defensive weapons of any type) or objects that appear to be weapons or toy guns (e.g. toy blasters, squirt guns), that could endanger Guest security in the Premises, are prohibited; Any items that may disturb other Guests (e.g. loud speakers, horns); Handheld camera/cell phone extension poles (e.g. selfie sticks); Any items that we may deem harmful, disruptive or inappropriate.
10. We reserve the right to inspect or to check guest’s clothes, coats, bags, parcels, personal belongings and other items before entry and/or inside the Premises for safety purposes. All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to screening/ security checks. Access to the game zone may be refused to any person refusing to comply with this inspection.
11. We reserve the right to deal with any unattended object in such a way as we consider appropriate and in coordination with the local authorities.
12. We reserve the right to close any part of the Premises for maintenance or any other reasons without prior notice.
13. Please respect fellow guests during your visit and be careful not to bump into, push or move ahead of others in the queue.
14. We reserve the right to close the line at any time according to the actual circumstances in our sole discretion.
15. For the safety and comfort of our guests, smoking is strictly prohibited at any time in the Premises.
16. The Premises include some parts with stairs, so if you are a wheelchair user, please ask for our assistance.
17. We advise elderly people to be accompanied by a guest who can take care of you. We will not be liable for any injuries, damages or accidents incurred inside the Premises and we will not indemnify any losses or injuries incurred.
18. For your safety, people who are pregnant or drunk or visually impaired, hearing impaired or people with other physical issues such as heart diseases, cardiovascular diseases, dizziness, back or neck or hip or leg or spinal diseases, mental health disorders such as claustrophobia, epilepsy, and hypertension are strongly advised not to enter the game zone. If you choose to enter the Premises, we advise you to be accompanied with a guest who could assist you. All risks and liabilities will be wholly born by you.
19. If you feel unwell during the event, please inform the staff immediately.
20. Animals and pets are not allowed inside the Premises, except approved service animals.
21. Please show common courtesy to fellow guests and our cast members by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior. For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running.
22. Theft, public disorder, verbal and physical violence, insults or racial taunts, cheating, fraud, drunken or indecent behavior, malevolence, violations of safety regulations and the Premises access rules, or other socially unacceptable behaviors, may lead us to take the necessary action including informing the police or removing the guest(s) from the Premises without any sort of compensation, refund or claim.
23. For the safety, comfort and enjoyment of all guests, please keep the Premises and the facilities clean.
24. For the safety and comfort of all, once enter in the game zone, no eating or drinking or photographing or filming is allowed.
25. The Premises is equipped with CCTV (“video surveillance system”). The system is set up solely for the security of our guests, members of staff, and property. The CCTV footage may be submitted to the local authority if requested. We are responsible for managing the system in compliance with current regulations and legislations.
26. Please do not destroy any parts of the interior decoration and installations. We may ask for your compensation for the damaged property.
27. We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the Premises and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
28. It is forbidden to make deliberate or aggressive physical contact to zombies actors or staff members.
29. The following special effects are used: loud sound, darkness and lighting effects. If your health can be at risk or deteriorated, we advise you not to enter the game zone.
30. We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Premises, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of the Premises rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
31. We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, modify these rules, change the operating hours of the Premises, close the Premises or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Premises, and/or suspend or cancel any entertainment program due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
32. We are not responsible and do not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
33. For the purposes of these rules, “We” means Dorian Concept (Group) Limited. “Premises” means 1 Hing Yip Street, Kwun Tong.
34. In the events of any conflict or inconsistency between the language versions of these rules, the English version shall prevail.
35. All guests must comply with the Rules and Regulations.
36. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
37. In the event of dispute, our decision will be full and final.
Disclaimers and Limitation on Liability
The services are provided “as is” and “as available.” we disclaim all conditions, representations and warranties not expressly set out in these terms.
We shall not be liable to you for indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including property damage, even if we were advised of the possibility of such damages, nor shall we be held liable for delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control.
These disclaimers and limitations do not affect your rights as a consumer or purport to limit liability that cannot be excluded under the law of hksar.