- This event has passed.
Single’s Day Debunked – Live interview of Josh Gardner, CEO of Kung Fu Data
November 25, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Off the back of a record-breaking Single’s Day Shopping Festival in China (US$74bn GMV on Alibaba alone), we wanted to look deeper into the world of ecommerce in China. So we have the pleasure of interviewing/grilling one of the leading lights in the China Market Entry business, Josh Gardner, CEO of Kung Fu Data.
We will cover a wide range of topics, including:
– What is the best way to sell in China? direct, via social media or a marketplace
– What data can be extracted and how can it be used?
– What can go wrong and how to avoid typical issues?
– How to target the Chinese consumer once they start travelling overseas again?
– How small brands can succeed in China
– What’s the best way to create a brand and build an audience in China?
– Does live streaming really work? How about KOLS?
– JD vs Tmall vs PDD. Where next?
The interview will be conducted over Zoom as a “virtual fireside chat” for around 45-60 minutes and then I will facilitate 15-20 minutes of questions; one condition, show your face when you ask the question as it’s more compelling to see your expressions.
You’re invited to pre-register below as seats are limited and sell out fast!
See you on Zoom at 5pm on Wednesday 25th November!
Post your own events for free on the largest event calendar in Shenzhen, China and the Greater Bay Area. Access hundreds of thousands of people browsing our sites and get a chance to be featured on our WeChat, Facebook, Meetup and other social media channels.