- This event has passed.
Water Show Theatre @ OCT Harbour
January 15, 2020 @ 8:00 pm – 8:30 pm
with “mangrove full of life” as a creative element
OCT Harbour Water Show Theatre covers an area of nearly 10,000 square meters and has a lakeside theater that can accommodate nearly 2,500 people and a large-scale multimedia laser theme show “Dark Blue Fairyland.” The “Dark Blue Fairyland” jointly created by the Sino-French International Team is based on the “mangroves full of life” as a creative element. It is based on the harmonious coexistence of people and all creatures as cultural connotations. The urban beauty girl Fifi with mangrove proboscis monkey Tao Tao find together a song of salvation in a difficult course as a main line of the story. With its majestic and magical water features and smart multimedia performances as its feature of performing, water curtains, fountains, lasers, projections, flames, music, pyrotechnics and other latest international multimedia art and technological achievements are used to present an unparalleled audiovisual feast with water and fire, light and shadow.
A Brief Introduction to Principal Roles in Dark Blue Fairyland
- The heroine of the story, a pure, beautiful, unique and venturous city girl.
Golden Monkey Tao Tao
- Golden Monkey Tao Tao is a proboscis monkey elf living in the mangroves. It is naughty and lovely serving as a loyal companion during Fifi’s magic journey.
- Tuesdays to Sundays: 20:00 – 20:30
- Mondays are closed (except for Monday on holidays: 20:00 – 20:30)
Performance duration: 30 mins
- Tuesdays to Sundays: 14:00 – 20:00
- Mondays are closed (except for Monday on holidays: 14:00 – 20:00)
By Metro: Shenzhen Bay Park exit E
Warm Tips: This is an open-air theater, it may be temporary stop in rainy.
- 周二至周日：20:00 – 20:30
- 周一停演（逢周一节假日：20:00 – 20:30）
• 周二至周日：14:00 – 20:00
• 周一停演（逢周一节假日：14:00 – 20:00）
联系电话： +86 755—86122889